Pages

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Android 4.3 and 4.4 KitKat

It's been a while since I updated my blog...yeahh..kinda busy lately with my life..duhh..
Still haven't found a stable job yet..

So, currently I'm using Temasek Build CM10.2 (14.sept build)
haven't got any problem yet..so far so good..maybe a few graphic glitch..
can't wait to get 4.4 on my S3..and if got extra money..I would buy Note 3..awesomeeeeeeee

There are still people who keep asking me about ZTE V9 and other ZTE V9 variants, no worries, I'll  help u if I can..if u guys post a comment and I didn't reply it..no worries..u can always give an e-mail at hariz9511@gmail.com and I'll surely reply it ASAP

Other than that, I'll try to keep this blog updated, no worries...some people been wondering would cm10.2 would be ported to zte v9?even I'm not sure, but I'll dig around and see if anyone manage to port it...

AGAIN, I'M NO LONGER HAVE MY ZTE V9 TABLET, BUT I'LL HELP IF I CAN :)

No comments: